Friday, April 20, 2012

IT IS HERE!!!

Today is the last and FINAL day of my masters classes! I am officially a master! At what I am still unsure of... I did learn a few new things. Was it worth 20+ thousand dollars? Hmmm...well, I guess we will see if it gets me a job! Congrats to all who are graduating with me! You know my joy/excitement/disbelief. Way to stick to it!

4 comments:

  1. Just a few more blog comments and I will be officially done!! I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the past 20 months with me as we trek through this adventure together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It feels so good! And a great weekend to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suddenly see your post on blogging field and I was impressed by your article. I will revisit your blog and pass this post on for my friends. Thanks for sharing such a good blog.

    Hoi An Eco Tour
    Phong Nha Pioneer Travel
    centralvietnampackagetour
    viettours
    mysontours

    ReplyDelete